Last Update: December 22nd, 2022
Deep Block is part of the Omnis Labs Company.
Omnis Labs (“we”/”us”) is committed to protecting your privacy.
1. Owner and Data Controller
We are the Data Controller, that determines the purposes, conditions, and means of the processing of personal data.
3. Collection of Information
We aim to collect, use and disclose only such information as is required to enable us to manage your account, to provide the Services, to maintain our customer/visitor lists, to respond to your inquiries or provide feedback, for identification and authentication purposes and for service improvement. Depending on your actions, we collect such information, either automatically or as submitted by you.
We will maintain the confidentiality of any contact information you provide to us on signing up for our Services or contacting us with questions or for further information and we will use it only for the purposes for which we have collected it (subject to the exclusions and disclosures we have listed below), unless you agree that we may disclose it to other third parties.
Automatically Collected Information: When using our Services, we automatically collect only the personal data that your browser or device transmits to our servers(“Log Data”).
Log Data may include:
- IP address
- Browser and device information
- Operating system
- Language preferences
- Location data
- Referring URLs
- Name of your Internet Service Provider
- Device information (type of device, IS, application ID, device settings, unique device identifiers and crash data.)
- Usage date and time
- Plugins or third-party-services used in the browser
- Cookie data
Whether to collect each data among all this information depends on the type of accessed page/service, and/or the type of device used and its settings.
When using our Services, we may collect Personal Information through registration processes, communications with you, information downloads, service purchases, user support, and surveys. We only collect the personal data that you share with us, such as:
- Full name
- Company name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Payment information such as credit card information, banking information and/or a billing address
- Shipping address, Information about the orders customers initiate
- User-Generated Contents: All content that you create, share or upload on our cloud while using our Services, such as project information, data sets, etc. (photos, videos, audio, documentation…) (“User-Generated Contents”)
We do not collect any sensitive data such as health status, political opinions or religious/philosophical beliefs, or racial or ethnic origin through our service.
At the time of collection, we will clearly identify the information being collected and the purposes for which it will be used. It is always your choice whether or not to provide Personal Information but if you choose not to provide certain requested Personal Information, in some instances you may not be able to register to use the Services or be able to access and use the Services at all. In other instances, your choice not to provide certain other Personal Information may mean that you will not be able to use certain features of the Services.
4. Use and Sharing of Personal Information
We use, and share with selected third parties, your Personal Information to the extent reasonably necessary for us to fulfill your requests in performing our contract with you, or based on consent where we have requested it or where required by law, and for our legitimate business objectives. We generally use and share the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Registration: In order to register for our Services or purchase online one of our products, you must provide certain Personal Information to us such as your full name, company name, website, phone number and email address.
- Marketing Communications: If you opt-in to receive marketing communications from us, we will keep you up to date on our products and services. You may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the opt-out instructions in each communication, or by contacting our marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hubspot is marketing automation software operated by Hubspot Inc., a company headquartered at Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S. The Services enable its clients to, among other things, send and manage email campaigns, newsletters, and serve advertisements. When subscribing to Deep Block's newsletter, you will provide Personal Information voluntarily. The Personal Information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your Personal Information. We will also let you know prior to collection whether the provision of the Personal Information we are collecting is compulsory or may be provided on a voluntary basis and the consequences, if any, of not providing the information. Furthermore, we use the services for analytical purposes of our web offer in order to optimize it and to offer you the best possible and user-friendly service.
5. User-Generated Contents
6. Disclosures & Transfers
From time to time we may employ third parties to help us improve the website and/or the Services. These third parties may have limited access to databases of user information solely for the purpose of helping us to improve the website and/or the Services and they will be subject to contractual restrictions prohibiting them from using the information about our members for any other purpose.
7. Important Exceptions
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your consent if we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other website members, other users of the Services, or anyone else (including the rights or property of anyone else) that could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose Personal Information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law.
8. Your Rights and Control Over Personal Information
At any time during your use of our Services, you have the following rights in relation to our collection and use of your Personal Information:
- a right to access to, correct, update or delete the Personal Information;
- a right to choose whether to receive from us offers, promotions or marketing communications for the services or products that we think may be of interest to you;
- a right to object to the processing of your Personal Information or obtain a restriction of such processing under certain circumstances;
- a right to withdraw or revoke your prior consents with respect to your Personal Information;
- a right to request us to make your Personal Information available for review; and
- a right to suspend any processing of your Personal Information.
If you intend to exercise any of your rights as set out above, you may contact us at email@example.com. You can also write to the following address: 1 - 4F, 23 Yeoksamro-25gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. However, please note that should you choose to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, we may not be able to deliver to you certain features or experiences of our Services, and some of our services may no longer be available to you.
You may also refuse to provide any Personal Information about you, as further described below, in connection with our Services (provided, however, that in such case, we may not be able to deliver certain features or experiences of our Services to you, and some of our services may no longer be available to you):
- if you refuse to provide information required to be submitted upon registration, you are not allowed to create an account or register for our Services;
- if you refuse to allow our mobile application or “apps” any access to your device or provide Personal Information, we may not be able to deliver certain features or experiences of our Services to you, and some of our services may no longer be available to you; and
- if you choose to opt out of marketing communications, certain promotional information or events may not be available to you.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Personal Information in a secure environment. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect Personal Information that you provide to us. We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your Personal Information to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you.
You are also responsible for helping to protect the security of your Personal Information. For instance, never give out your email account information or your password for the Services to third parties.
However, please understand that despite our commercially reasonable efforts, no storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and no security measures can be perfect or impenetrable.
11. Amendment to this Policy
We will make every reasonable effort to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date, and we will provide you with mechanisms to update, correct, delete or add to your Personal Information as appropriate. As appropriate, this amended Personal Information will be transmitted to those parties to which we are permitted to disclose your information. Having accurate Personal Information about you enables us to give you the best possible service.
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under 13 years of age may provide any information to or on our Services. We do not knowingly collect or retain personally identifiable information about persons under 13 years of age, and any person under 13 years of age should not use or provide any information (including name, address, telephone number and email address) on our Services. If you have any reason to believe that any person under 13 years of age has provided personally identifiable information to us without verification of parental consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to delete such information from our databases.
14. Your California Privacy Rights
We do not support “Do Not Track” browser or mobile settings and do not currently participate in any “Do Not Track” frameworks that would allow us to respond to signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your personal or non-personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Sites/ Mobile Application, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the website. To request removal of such data, please contact us at email@example.com with, and include the email address associated with your account, a statement that you reside in California and a detailed description of the specific content or information of such data to be removed. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Sites/ Mobile Application, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow us to remove even if requested.
15. EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
You have the following rights with regard to personal data concerning you:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service (art. 15 GDPR).
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete (art. 16 GDPR).
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions (art. 17 GDPR).
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions (art. 18 GDPR).
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions (art. 21 GDPR).
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions (art. 20 GDPR).
16. International Transfer of Personal Information
17. Privacy Shield
To learn more about Privacy Shield, please visit the U.S. Department of Commerce Privacy Shield website: www.privacyshield.gov. For more information regarding our Privacy Shield certification, please see: www.privacyshield.gov/list