Manage your projects.
Projects can be found under the CONSOLE accessible in the top menu. Projects are an instance where you can either use pre-trained AI models or use available Machine Learning algorithms to train your own AI models.
Private projects are your own. You have the liberty to create, modify and delete them. All projects are, by default, private.
- Private projects can be created directly in the console or forked from projects available on both the Project Store and Public Projects pages.
- You can share a private project directly with another Deep Block user and work on it together, privately.
- Private projects can also be uploaded to the Project Store and shared with the rest of the community for personal use.
- Any change made by an invited Deep Block user in a private project will be visible to everyone in the project.
Public Projects are instances in which you seek the collaboration of other Deep Block users.
- A private project can be made into a public project and will appear on the Public Projects page.
- Other Deep Block users can request access to your public project.
- You can share a public project directly with another Deep Block user and work on it together, publicly. You can not share a public project you do not own.
- Any change made by an invited Deep Block user in a public project will be visible to everyone in the project.
The Project panel contains all the information relative to each project.
- Project Type: indicating if the project is shared with another user or not.
- Project Name: the name given to the project.
- Application Type: the application chosen at the start to conduct the project.
- Status: the processing status of the project, ranging from IDLE, PROCESSING, and EVALUATING.
- Created at: Date of creation of the project.
- Updated at: Date of the latest modification made on the project.
- Project ID: Identification sequence unique to each project. This can be communicated to the Deep Block support team in case of problems.
- Click on "CREATE" to display the New Project pop-up window.
To select and create your new Project, you must first understand how Deep Block uses different applications available on the Application Store.
Click right on any project to display the project management options.
- Rename a Project: change the given name of a project.
- Remove a Project: delete a project, you will lose all the data associated with the Project without the ability to recover it.
- Stop Execution: change the status back of any project to "IDLE", stopping any processing operation from following its course.
- Upload to Project Store: make a private project available on the Project Store.
- Make Project Public: make a private project available on the Public Projects page.
- Make a Copy: clone the current project and assign it a new name.
- Share a Project: Invite another Deep Block user to join and collaborate on your project.